2. My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. | Maya Angelou
3. Never be afraid to raise your voice for honest and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world would do this, it would change the Earth. | William Faulkner
4. No, is a full sentence.
5. You shouldn't try to stop everything from happening. Sometimes you're supposed to feel awkward. Sometimes you're supposed to be vulnerable in front of people. Sometimes it's necessary because it's all part of you getting to the next part of yourself, the next day. | Cecelia Ahem
6. When the world and your mind tells you to settle, you stand up an yell "I am worth more than a timeline!" Because beauty is found in every season, and one does not demand the flowers to bloom until spring has begun...Wait and grow, the sun will come in due time, and you will bloom and show the world your worth. | T.B. LaBerge
7. If it is both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it. | erada
8. Hardships often prepare ordinary people, for an extraordinary destiny... | C.S. Lewis
9. Sometimes it's okay if the only thing you did today was breathe.
10. It is not easy...to wait. Waiting is what the hunter does, and the poet and the slugger. He waits for the moment of inevitability and fate and then he swings, or shoots, or takes up the pen to put down a line. They don't teach us to wait in America; they teach us to grab. But waiting is what we do when we are looking for something beautiful, when we are looking for an end to our sorrow. Nothing is infinite in life, not even sorrow. | Cary Tennis
11. You won't do it at the right time. You'll be late. You'll be early. You'll get re-routed. You'll get delayed. You'll change your mind. You'll change your heart. It's not going to turn out the way you thought it would. It will be better. | Kate Moller
12. Exist on your own terms.
13. Accept yourself. Love yourself just as you are. Your finest work, your best movements, your joy, peace, and healing come when you love yourself. You give a great gift to the world when you do that. You give others permission to do the same: to love themselves. Revel in self love. Roll in it. Bask in it, as you would the sunshine. | Melodie Beattie
14. You are entirely up to you.
15. Sometimes, I need only to stand wherever I am to be blessed. | Mary Oliver
16. Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done. | C.S. Lewis
17. Write it in your heart that everyday is the best day of the year.
* * *
Remembering these things as we walk across the threshold of the old year and welcome in the new -- here is to 2017 and all that it will bring