|1. Unknown 2. The Virtual Typewriter 3. Wide Eyed Legless 4. Purl Soho 5. Steve Madden 6. The Vanilla Bean Blog|
1. The ultimate minimal, chill outfit and somehow still appearing stylish.
2. "I will learn to love the skies I'm under." Mumford & Sons need to bring out a new album a.s.a.p.!!
3. A cute mini low bun -- #hairgoals
4. I am starting to crochet a white and black scarf using People Webs pattern...I'm starting to wish I had this colour though.
5. I have yet to pick up a pair of boots for winter... I have been wearing flats or else my ever trusty moccasin booties. The snow will be upon us any second now and I should really be prepared. This Steve Madden pair is definitely on my wishlist!
6. Can we just appreciate the oozing chocolate from this perfectly presented chocolate cake...mhmmm...
* * *
School has been such a learning curve so far, I've figured that university is where you discover you suck at what you always thought you were good at, I'm hoping this is just a product of being out of practice. Hopefully I will do better for this next set of essays that are coming due all too fast.
On another note if you haven't already checked out Ben Howard's new album "I Forget Where We Were," I would strongly advise you to do so at your earliest convenience, Ben has a knack for such poetical and soothing lyrics and songs, it's been on repeat almost everyday the past couple of weeks.
Also Taylor Swift. (Don't judge.)